D1 MILANO KDBJ01 KODACHROME Analog Watch Limited Edition
KODACHROME is the name for a color reversal film introduced by Eastman Kodak Company in 1935. It was one of the first successful color materials and was used for both cinematography and photography.
The KODACHROME Analog Watch Limited Edition, developed with KODAK as a Special Edition for Fall 2020 is inspired by the vintage cameras and films.
The black polycarbonate in contrast with the red and yellow dial reflects the vibe of this world famous brand, while staying true to the D1Milano design soul.
The Polycarbon model features a metal bezel with Black PVD finish. The glass has a covex detail in correspondence of the date position, inspired by the convex lens of KODAK Cameras.
The watch will come in a special packaging, made by three components:
TIN CAN Inspired by the KODAK Films typical case, the watch will be placed inside along with the instruction manual.
OUTER BOX Featuring a foam rubber insert, the box is designed in the style of a film box.
SINGLE USE CAMERAS Along with the watch, a KODAK Single Use Camera will be added as a special GWP.
- Case Size: 40.5 mm
- Case Thickness: 8.80 mm
- Case: Black with Soft Touch coating
- Dial: Black, Yellow, and Red with Engraved Pattern
- Strap: Polycarbonate
- Strap Color: Black with Soft Touch coating
- Glass: Mineral Glass with blue anti-reflex coating
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM
- Back Case: Silver Stainless Steel with Engravings
- Bezel: Black Stainless Steel
- Movement: Quartz movement Seiko VJ21
- Hands and Indexes: Black Stainless Steel with Red and Yellow Details